From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow - 24954
All learners deserve the chance to engage with challenging content and rigorous questioning. Time-tested gifted practices and strategies such as depth and complexity can work for every kid with appropriate modification, scaffolding, and pacing, from Pre-K to AP. Unlock the power of designing with the gifted learner in mind to help all students develop their talents, meet their growth measures, and get more out of school.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Bring charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Virtual
- Growing Great Readers: One Small Group at a Time! - Virtual
- Integrating Social Studies Streamlining TEKS with New ELAR TEKS for Elementary
- Lessons That Save Lives: DRSR - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Teaching to the Top: Lesson Design with the Gifted Learner in Mind - Virtual
- TEKS Resource System Gap Tools - Virtual
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Virtual