From Meets to Masters: Gifted Strategies to Help ALL Students Grow - 24954
All learners deserve the chance to engage with challenging content and rigorous questioning. Time-tested gifted practices and strategies such as depth and complexity can work for every kid with appropriate modification, scaffolding, and pacing, from Pre-K to AP. Unlock the power of designing with the gifted learner in mind to help all students develop their talents, meet their growth measures, and get more out of school.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education
Bring charged device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 21
Registration Deadline 4/28/2020
Credit Type G/T - Curriculum
Clinton Rodriguez ESC Region 11
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (May) - Live Online
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Managing the PBL Classroom
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Sexual Harassment - Online
- Targeting Rigor through Differentiation in Math: Grades K-5 GT Credit
- Teacher of the D/HH Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo (Spring Session) - Online
- The Lone Star Literacy Institute, Grades 3-5
- Visual Phonics for Educators