Algebra I EOC Instruction Impact: An Online Course. Online - 24840
In this online course, participants will explore the intricacies of the Algebra I EOC STAAR test and how instruction can be improved to allow for student success. Teachers who are new to Algebra I, regardless of whether they are in middle school or high school, will find this course vitally important. Teachers of ELL students as well as those supporting students with learning disabilities will find that this course will answer any lingering questions concerning their diverse learners. Even though the course starts November 4, 2019, the last day to enroll is April 15, 2020. All coursework should be complete by May 4, 2019. Credit will be granted as coursework is completed.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact email@example.com.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
Registration Deadline 4/15/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nancy Trent ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 11/4/2019 7:00 am
- Authentic Review for Social Studies
- Bullying Prevention - Online
- Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Connections in History
- Literacy: Your Pathway to Change the World
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: High-Quality Culminating Products
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas)
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Essentials for Impact
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Lesson Design
- Suicide Prevention - Online