Administrator Training - Principles of Effective Observation, Feedback, and Coaching (Day 1 of 2) - 24520
This is Day 1 of a two-day training in which campus and district administrators will practice effective strategies for instructional leadership. On Day 1, participants will identify levers to improve instruction, calibrate walk-throughs against a "waterfall" rubric, and practice effective coaching conversations. Administrators will receive a copy of Bambrick-Santoyo's "Get Better Faster" on Day 1 of the training. The course fee covers the cost of the book on Day 1. There will be no fee for Day 2 (for participants from districts that have purchased the Instructional Solutions and Support Contract). Participants should sign up for a "Day 2" session that occurs within two weeks of their "Day 1" session.
Central Office Administrators, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Directors, Human Resources Personnel
No prerequisites for Day 1 of the training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- New T-PESS Rubric Update Training (1/2 day) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation and Support System
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation - OBSERVATION CALIBRATION PROTOCOL
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series - Success Factor 1: Teacher Observation Overview
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: Evaluating Your Current SLO Practices
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: SLO Validity and Reliability
- Teacher Incentive Allotment - Thinking It Through Series: Success Factor #2 Student Growth