Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Foundations Team Training - 24474
This session has reached its capacity and cannot accept further enrollments at this time. You can, however,
click the link below to join a wait list to be contacted in case one of the participants cancels.
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/9/2019 9:00 am
- All Access: Augmentative Alternative Communication and Assistive Technology
- Language and Communication Skills for Students Who Are Deaf/Hard of Hearing (REMOTE PARTICIPATION)
- Language and Communication Skills for Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing (ON-SITE PARTICIPATION)
- New Speech-Language Pathology Academy 2019-2020
- Speech Webinar Series #3: Integrating Time-Saving SLP Interventions into Classrooms and Curriculum
- Speech Webinar Series #4: The Ethics of Providing Quality Supervision
- Speech Webinar Series #5: Engaging Children with ASD in Social Communication- Part 1
- Speech Webinar Series #6: Engaging Children with ASD in Social Interaction - Part 2
- Speech Webinar Series #7: Using Non-Standardized Assessments to Help Determine Social Communication Needs
- Speech Webinar Series #8: Intervention Strategies for Improving Pragmatic Communication in School-Aged Children