Keys to Comprehension: One Skill at a Time, Part 5 - 24441
The ELAR/SLAR TEKS are created to include the skill of comprehension in all aspects of literacy. Join us to open the keys to comprehension by taking a closer look into each of the student expectations that address those higher-level thinking skills.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- At a Glance: Restorative Practice - Virtual
- Canvas 101 Lite - Cadre 3 - Online
- Engage by Design Content Series: 21st Century Skills through Social Studies
- Engage By Design Content Series: Expand your Horizons with Personalized PD
- Engage by Design Content Series: Thinking Like a Digital Historian Series
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Google Jamboard Edition - Online
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online