Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (May) - 24423
Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/HH from all over Texas will meet online to discuss topics, troubleshoot issues, answer questions, share success, and receive updates.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - Virtual
- Early Childhood Centers with the Three Ps (Planned, Purposeful, and Playful) - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Effective Read Alouds in Pre-K and Kindergarten for the Advanced Practitioner - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Introduction to Effective Read Alouds for Pre-K and Kindergarten - Virtual
- Fostering Critical Thinking in ALL Students: K-5
- Patterns of Power - Virtual
- Pre-K: Extending Learning through Electives - Virtual
- Set Sail with Phonics - Virtual
- Students Soar with Seesaw - Virtual
- Virtual Unlicensed Diabetic Care Assistant (UDCA) Training for School Personnel