CPI: Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Refresher One-Day Training - 24191
This training is a six-hour CPI refresher course. Therefore, if participants HAVE NOT taken the initial CPI training within the last calendar year, they ARE NOT eligible to participate in this refresher course. During the training, participants will have opportunities to practice and problem solve with CPI Classroom Models and emergent adaptations to increase skills and confidence in managing aggressive, violent behavior. Attend this refresher to review program techniques, clarify questions on program information, and refocus on providing a safe environment for the student and staff.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Charter School Personnel, Counselors
Participants must have attended a 12 hour CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training within the past 12 months. Participants must bring their CPI Blue Card to the training. You must be an employee of a Region 11 public or charter school to attend. Participants from outside the Region 11 service area will not be able to attend.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- Hill School Trauma Workshop - Virtual
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence & Abuse - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online