Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) Virtual - 24079
Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) is a three-day training focused on creating positive school culture, establishing and sustaining vision and goals, developing others, power "with" not power over, improving instruction, managing data and processes, and coaching skills. In conjunction with the new state appraisal systems, AEL will be replacing the Instructional Leadership Development (ILD) training used with the previous appraisal system. AEL is a co-requisite for all participants wanting to take the T-TESS training to become a certified Appraiser.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 2
Registration Deadline 7/24/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D,2B,2C,2D,3A,3B,3C,4B,4D,5A,5D
Jennifer Baadsgaard ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 8/11/2020 8:00 am
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Engage by Design Content Series: Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Training
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse & Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online