Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) - 24079
Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL) is a three-day training focused on creating positive school culture, establishing and sustaining vision and goals, developing others, power "with" not power over, improving instruction, managing data and processes, and coaching skills. In conjunction with the new state appraisal systems, AEL will be replacing the Instructional Leadership Development (ILD) training used with the previous appraisal system. AEL is a co-requisite for all participants wanting to take the T-TESS training to become a certified Appraiser.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Engage by Design Content Series: Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - Virtual
- First-Year Assistant Principal Academy 2021-2022
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- K-12 State-wide STEM Leadership Training
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--All Aboard With Fluency and Comprehension--The Key Components for the Way to our Literacy Lighthouse (Admin Pathway)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online