T-TESS - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System - 24075
T-TESS is the Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System, and it is the state-recommended appraisal system designed to support teachers in their professional development and help them grow and improve as educators. This three-day T-TESS training is a prerequisite to the online T-TESS certification test required for all teacher appraisers. Appraisers must also possess an ILD (Individualized Leadership Development) certificate OR an AEL (Advanced Educational Leadership) certificate as a CO-requisite to the T-TESS certification. Please contact Derrick Spurlock (email@example.com or 817-740-7552) if you have any questions regarding this session.
Principals, Assistant Principals
CO-REQUISITE: ILD or AEL
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Eduphoria Professional Learning & Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS)
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Online Learning Series (Virtual) - Online