Child Nutrition ServSafe - 23445
Attend the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF) food safety training to learn about the dangers of foodborne illness, how to prevent it, and the keys to food safety. See where contamination starts, the components for good personal hygiene, and how every employee can be a safe food handler. Discover how to prevent cross-contamination and how to utilize time and temperature controls effectively. Examine all aspects of cleaning, sanitation, and pest management. Participants will take the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification exam on the third day of the workshop. This is a two-and-a-half day course. Target Audience: Directors, Supervisors, and Managers. There is a $125.00 fee for this workshop to cover the cost of materials.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Child Nutrition Personnel,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2019-2020 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- School Nutrition: Director's Fall Update
- Texas Statewide Network of Assessment Professionals (TSNAP) - TETN
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual
- Vision Screener Certification