Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Practices: Essentials, Academics, and Behavior - 23309
This two-day, in-person training is developed by Tiered Interventions Using Evidence-Based Research (TIER), a project funded by the Texas Education Agency. The Cultural and Linguistically Responsive Practices (CLRP) training involves exploring the ability to learn from and relate respectfully with people of your own culture as well as those from other cultures. It is about cultivating an open attitude and new skills in ourselves. We will consider practices in both assessment and instruction that optimize MTSS for culturally and linguistically diverse (CLD) students and discuss CLRP considerations for reading, writing, math, and behavior within MTSS.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) Jam Session - Virtual
- Differentiated Instruction with Technology
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Introduction to an IEP - Virtual
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities
- Principal Synergy Network
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- TREC Talks - Fall 2022 - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual