I Heart Books: Using Literature to Engage, Teach, and Grow - 22752
Before students can read complex texts with confidence, they must first become engaged readers. We will learn interactive strategies such as literature circles, book clubs, book talks, independent book study, and individual reading conferences that will draw students into a love of reading for years to come.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 27
Registration Deadline 12/4/2019 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Caty Dearing ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind
- Co-Teaching: The Power of 2
- Custom Immersion Experience for Alief ISD SpEd. Leaders - See Me. Know Me. BE ME!! - Online
- Lone Star Literacy Webinar Series - Live Online
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Lesson Design
- Speaking Their Language -- Making History Relevant
- The Heart of Differentiation: Guided Reading for Grades 3-6!
- Using Google in History
- Who Said Teaching Boys Was Challenging?