I Heart Books: Using Literature to Engage, Teach, and Grow - 22752
Before students can read complex texts with confidence, they must first become engaged readers. We will learn interactive strategies such as literature circles, book clubs, book talks, independent book study, and individual reading conferences that will draw students into a love of reading for years to come.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Training
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- Leveraging Canvas Conference - Online
- Loose Canons: Critical Approaches to Classic Texts - Virtual
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - High-Impact Questioning
- Teaching in a Digital World
- Twitter Toolkit
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Virtual
- When to Ditch Devices