Technology Leadership Academy - 22195
The Technology Leadership Academy is a five-day academy throughout the school year for current or aspiring technology leaders. Topics may include Budgeting, Customer Service, Long-Range Technology Planning, Staffing, Security Planning, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Human Resources, Evaluations, Replacement Planning, etc. Sessions will be held in October, December, March, April, and May.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Technology/Technical Support Personnel, Webmaster, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Directors, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 4
Registration Deadline 5/16/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/18/2022 9:00 am
- Checking for Understanding with Secondary ELAR STAAR/EOC New Question Types
- Demystifying Word Problems: 3-Reads Strategy
- GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- New Teacher Tech: Using Technology Resources to Increase Classroom Culture - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Cool Math" Leveraging Math Technology to Build Mastery
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 6 â€” Algebra 1
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Teaching with Document Based Questions (DBQs): Follow-Up/Next Steps - Going from Good to Great