Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - 21171
Federal programs directors and administrators will have the opportunity to share information and network with other district leaders as well as receive information and updates pertaining to implementation of federal programs during the school year.
Schedule & Location
Directors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Central Office Administrators, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Accelerated Instruction: The Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How? - Virtual
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Trainer of Trainers (TOT) - Updates including MAP - 21
- Early Childhood Special Education Collaboration for ECSE Leaders - Virtual
- EL Program Implementation & Enhancement Deep Dive: English as a Second Language (ESL) and Transitional Bilingual Education (TBE)
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings - Virtual
- Region 11 Special Education Director Collaboration - Virtual
- State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) Support - Virtual