Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Online Course) - 21008
Administrators will explore the co-teaching framework and tools needed to successfully plan for and sustain co-teaching on a school campus.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Diagnosticians, Directors, Teacher Supervisors
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Enter your username and password. Your username is your email address, and your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, click the Forgot Password? If you have any issues with this process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Drug Impairment Training for Education Professionals (DITEP) - Zoom - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Principals and Principles of Gifted Education (Administrator GT Update) - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual