Periodicity, Atoms, Chemical Formulas and Reactions for Grade 8 - 20046
As eighth-grade teachers prepare for the first two six weeks of school, it is important to experience activities and labs associated with the concepts they are teaching. During this session, teachers will experience activities related to Atoms, Chemical Formulas, and Chemical Reactions that support student learning. This includes supports and strategies for struggling learners, English learners, and gifted learners. Time within the session will include planning and activity development/refinement for immediate use in the classroom.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate
Please bring a device that can be used to access the internet, create documents for use in the classroom and share thinking and materials.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 30
Registration Deadline 6/17/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Cheryl Bowden ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/16/2020 8:30 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Mini Conference
- CHAMPS - A Proactive and Positive Approach to Classroom Management for K-12 Classrooms
- Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences
- I'm ESL Certified, Now What?!
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12)
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3)
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Managing the PBL Classroom
- Project-Based Learning Academy (2019-2020 school year)
- Twitter Toolkit
- What to Do When the Kids Just Don't Get It