Periodicity, Atoms, Chemical Formulas and Reactions for Grade 8 - 20046
As eighth-grade teachers prepare for the first two six weeks of school, it is important to experience activities and labs associated with the concepts they are teaching. During this session, teachers will experience activities related to Atoms, Chemical Formulas, and Chemical Reactions that support student learning. This includes supports and strategies for struggling learners, English learners, and gifted learners. Time within the session will include planning and activity development/refinement for immediate use in the classroom.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate
This session will be a blended session with some work through Zoom and some work through Canvas. Due to the move to a blended format, some of the lab portions will be modified to accommodate the settings. This is NOT a self-paced session, so virtual attendance and participation is required to receive credit.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 17
Registration Deadline 6/17/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Cheryl Bowden ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/16/2020 8:30 am
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference - Live Online
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Classroom: Day 2 - Web Based Activities - Live Online
- Laying the Foundations in Science 1.0
- Laying the Foundations in Science 2.0
- Project-Based Learning 2.0: Digital Tools for the PBL Classroom - Live Online
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Demonstration of Learning
- Using Self-Assessments Effectively and Purposefully - Virtual Session - Live Online
- Virtual Literacy Conference: Imagining Futures through the Literacy Lens - Live Online
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Live Online
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Demonstration of Learning - Live Online