Meaningful Math for Students with Complex Access Needs with Ayo Jones - 32648
In this session, participants will learn how to differentiate math instruction effectively, connecting it to grade-level state standards, while also supporting students with complex access needs through prerequisite skills. Participants will put together and practice playing math games to use in the classroom as part of instruction, for data collection, to target math skill acquisition, and to improve social skills. This session is appropriate for teachers and paraprofessionals in the elementary, middle, or high school setting. This session is aligned with the IEP Content and Development components of the TEA-required self-assessment.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- "Make Stuff and Love People - Assistive Technology Solutions in Minutes" a Hands-on Workshop with Therese Willkomm
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- DMAC Professional Learning and Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- Eduphoria Professional Learning & Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- Makerspace and Design Thinking in the School Library
- Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS) Training - Spring 2024
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - (2-day Training) -Summer 2024
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual