Designing with Everyone in Mind: UDL and Accessible Content Asynchronous Webinar Online - 32465
As digital content creators, we ensure our work is accessible to learners with diverse needs. This session will provide an overview of best practices for creating accessible content. We will delve into the specifics of designing accessible slides and documents, explore the importance of writing descriptions that provide meaningful information about images and other visual content, and create accessible links with text that avoid using vague phrases like "click here." By the end of this session, participants will better understand the critical principles of accessible content creation and practical tips and strategies for implementing these principles in their work.
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 100
Registration Deadline 3/1/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 1/9/2024 8:00 am
- Amplify Reading - Facilitating Lesson Rehearsal/Observation and Feedback
- Amplify Reading - Small-Group Instruction
- Connecting Reading and Writing in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) in ALL Elementary Content Areas
- Content-Based Language Instruction (CBLI) in ALL Elementary Content Areas (Virtual) - Virtual
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Overview - Online