TexQuest: ELAR TEKS and TexQuest Resources Make a Perfect Pair - 31969
As Texas educators dive into the ELAR standards, librarians are ready to support them by sharing relevant resources, including genre-specific text, multimodal text, videos and podcasts to support listening, and reader's theater scripts to support drama and performance standards as well as TEKS-aligned articles, images, charts, and eBooks found in digital content like TexQuest! Attendees will discover where to find specific ELAR resources within TexQuest that support the newer ELAR standards and learn how to easily share resources with students/staff/parents via learning management system integrations, Google/Microsoft, or permalinks. Session activities will focus on connections between curriculum, classroom instruction, and TexQuest digital resources.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - General Education, Central Office Administrators, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Co-Teaching for All (CT)
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- North Texas Canvas User Group
- Principal Synergy Network and Assistant Principal Learning Collaborative
- SPED Teacher Power Hour - Virtual
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- The Paraprofessional's Handbook for Effective Support in Inclusive Classrooms - Online
- TREC Talks - March 2024
- TREC Talks - May 2024