General and Special Education Graduation Requirements Virtual - 31750
Earning a diploma signifies the completion of a high school education, but it is the Academic Achievement Record (transcript) that tells the whole story. Participants will receive an overview of the relationship between state and district requirements for graduation of all students and special education graduation options. In addition, they will review rules for coding courses on the AAR and the documentation needed to accurately reflect a student's high school education.
Charter School Personnel, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators), Counselors, Directors, PEIMS (Public Education Information Management System) Staff
This session is aligned with the graduation component(s) of the TEA-required self-assessment.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 12/5/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Carla Johnson ESC Region 11, Danyatta Harrell ESC Region 11, Brittany Stroud ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 12/6/2023 9:00 am
- 12/6/2023 1:00 pm - Virtual
- 2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Co-Teaching for All (CT)
- Eduphoria Professional Learning & Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia (2023-2024)
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (SB-IEP) Process for Administrators - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- The Paraprofessional's Handbook for Effective Support in Inclusive Classrooms - Online
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended