RDSPD Supervisors, Parent Advisors, TVIs, and COMS Virtual Q&A Session with ECI of North Central Texas - 31707
This virtual session will provide an opportunity for Regional Day School Programs for the Deaf (RDSPD) Supervisors, Parent Advisors, Teachers of the Visually Impaired (TVIs), and Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialists (COMS) to network with and ask questions of Early Childhood Intervention of North Central Texas personnel. This session aligns with the following components of the TEA-required Special Education Self-Assessment: Numbers 1, 2, 4, 14, and 22.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading - Student Work Analysis
- Community Circles in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Holiday Tactual Art: An Expanded Core Curriculum Event for Students with Visual Impairments
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Construction Center - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Dramatic Play Center - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Overview - Virtual
- Little Steps, Big Adventures - Early Childhood Centers: Sensory Center - Virtual
- Making the Most of Your Math Manipulatives in Pre-K-2
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- Visual Phonics: See the Sound - Virtual