preLAS Online + LAS Links Online Training of Test Administrators (TOT) - 31492
This training will be conducted by a DRC consultant in a Training-of-Test-Administrators format for paper administration while providing training turnkey tips for those who will need to deliver their own training at their district/charter school. This training is for NEW trainers, not those who received the initial training or attended a TOT through DRC. Training materials will be emailed to registered participants. Participants will be responsible for printing those training materials. A device is recommended for a hands-on experience. Space is limited. ONLY (1) person from each Region 11 district/charter school will be allowed to attend.
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Crucial Conversations for Accountability (Crucial Learning Series)
- Crucial Conversations for Mastering Dialogue (Crucial Learning Series)
- Data Analysis Advisory Meetings
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: Exceptions & Waivers, PEIMS Snapshot, Individualized Reclassification for SPED
- Enhancing Program Implementation and Refinement Series for Bilingual Education & ESL - Virtual
- Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting
- Section 504 Professional Learning and Consortium Series
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications