School Counselor PLC - 31486
This meeting is intended to create a network of counselors who can collaborate and share resources. In addition, any updates from TEA, the Higher Ed Coordinating Board, or other critical education entities will be shared.
Charter School Personnel, Counselors,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Emotional Literacy and Controlling Anger - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social Emotional Development - Developing Behavior Supports - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia)
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual
- Universal Design for Learning
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual