The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Online Learning Series (Virtual) Online - 31403
The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) framework can be considered the umbrella for other support systems, such as data-based individualization (DBI), Universal Design for Learning (UDL), response to intervention (RtI), and positive behavior intervention and support (PBIS). An effective MTSS framework considers the variability of learners, supports in place, and equal access to the general curriculum. Through MTSS, schools identify students needing additional support and provide them with evidence-based interventions to reduce academic and behavioral gaps. This session requires participants to complete a series of online MTSS courses by TEA Learn. The series of courses include (1) the Overview of MTSS, (2) Developing and Using an MTSS Problem-Solving Team, (3) MTSS Shared Vision, and (4) Ongoing Professional Development and Support. Participants will then be required to participate in virtual follow-up sessions to discuss content, clarify misconceptions, and discuss district or campus MTSS implementation. Join us for virtual tips, strategies, and colleague collaboration to address prioritizing prevention and intervention with the MTSS framework.
Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Principals, Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
In order for LEA/Charter teams to participate in the Fall 2023 MTSS cohort beginning October 2023, each member of the MTSS team must complete the online series. Please contact me if you have questions or need additional clarification.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 9/5/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Gary Alderson ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
For assistance contact:
Special Education Specialist, Behavior
For assistance contact:
Special Programs Technician
Offered Again On
- 6/19/2023 9:00 am
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Creating a Safety Net for McKinney-Vento Students: Effective Wrap-Around Services - CPE CREDIT
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies: Supporting TEKS Integration
- Illuminate the Path Conference: Time for You to Shine
- Maximizing Student Success: Practical Application of the Section 504 Technical Assistance Guide for Educators
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators