Re-Imagining SDI - 31357
The research is clear on what works in teaching students with disabilities: specially designed instruction should be intensive, strategic, supportive of foundational skills, and focused on generalization. How do we provide proactive rather than reactive instruction for students with disabilities across settings, but particularly in the inclusive classroom? This session will re-imagine specially designed instruction by introducing practical, streamlined routines that prioritize high-impact curriculum standards. These routines create opportunities to learn without disrupting classroom instruction, help us know more about what our students can do, and support meaningful progress in the TEKS and the IEP. Through this context, we will begin to explore evidence-based interventions in reading language arts and math that have been found to improve student independence and learning outcomes for the diverse students we serve.
Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 22
Registration Deadline 6/9/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kathy Clapsaddle lead4ward
This session’s start date is less than 10 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
For assistance contact:
SPED Instructional Specialist
Offered Again On
- 6/9/2023 8:30 am
- Adolescent Development Course - Virtual
- ELAR Instructional Leaders and Coaches Meeting (K-12)
- Maximizing Student Success: Practical Application of the Section 504 Technical Assistance Guide for Educators
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Overview - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Texas Lesson Study Problem-Solving PLCs LEA Facilitator Training
- The ABCs and 123s of Supporting Early Childhood for Administrators
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Online Learning Series (Virtual) - Online