Coaching for Digital and Instructional Technology: Managing Time and Avoiding Burnout - 31282
Coaching for Digital and Instructional Technology: Managing Time and Avoiding Burnout is a two-part workshop series designed for digital learning coaches who want to develop their skills in coaching and supporting teachers in the digital learning environment. The workshop will be divided into two three-hour sessions. In the first session, participants will learn about coaching models and dive into the critical competencies of a coach, including active listening, powerful questioning, reflection, and feedback. They will have opportunities to practice these techniques in pairs or small groups and receive feedback from their peers. In the second session, participants will explore common challenges teachers face and learn about strategies for time management, differentiated instruction, and technology tools to support learning. The workshop will provide practical skills, strategies, and tools to help coaches support teachers in managing their time and avoiding burnout in the digital learning environment.
Instructional Technology Personnel, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 12
Registration Deadline 6/16/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC 11
This session’s start date is less than 10 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/9/2023 8:30 am
- 2023 14th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- BlendED-Learning Academy: Best Practices for a Modern Personalized Learning Classroom
- Canvas for Classroom Management - Virtual
- Considering Assistive Technology: The Four-Step Process
- Discovery Education - What's New and Exciting?! - Virtual
- DMAC Professional Learning and Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- e-Merge: Fusing Technology and Pedagogy
- Eduphoria Professional Learning & Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- Power Up Your Science Lessons with Discovery Education
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual