Child Nutrition 2023 Summer Conference-O-Rama for CN Admin Personnel - 31269
Let's go back to the future for our annual Child Nutrition Summer Conference! Participants will register one time and receive training on the following topics: Menu Planning, Marketing, Smart Snacks, TDA Updates, Leadership, and selected Key ICN Performance Indicators. Professional development and continuing education hours will be provided for all child nutrition administrators: Directors, Assistant Directors, Supervisors, Coordinators, Menu Planners, Free and Reduced Specialists, Business Office personnel, etc.
Schedule & Location
Child Nutrition Personnel, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Child Nutrition - Administrative Review (with Technical Assistance available)
- Child Nutrition - Food Production Records (Breakfast, Lunch, Snack)
- Child Nutrition - Fundamentals of USDA Foods for Schools, RA 001 Entitlement, RA 002 Menu Planning, RA 003 Forecasting, DoD FFVP
- Child Nutrition - Meal Counting & Claiming System
- Child Nutrition - Meal Pattern (Breakfast, Lunch, Snack for Pre-K, K-5, 6-8, 9-12)
- Child Nutrition - Menu Planning for Healthy School Meals & Food Allergies for School Nutrition Managers and Staff / Accommodating Special Dietary Needs
- Child Nutrition - NSLP Financial Coding (Revenues, Expenses, Budgets) and Financial Reporting Requirements (VIRTUAL) - Virtual
- Child Nutrition - Procurement Review
- Child Nutrition - The Monthly Rewind - Virtual
- Child Nutrition - Writing, Updating, and Revising a HACCP-Based Food Safety Plan for Schools