Pump Up Productivity in Centers! - 31168
Are you struggling with centers setup and management in your early childhood classroom? Are you unsure how to align your center's activities with your content and guidelines? If so, this session is for you! At the conclusion of the session, you'll be prepared to implement effective learning centers in your classroom that encourage opportunities for students to turn their play into rich, productive learning experiences that broaden and deepen their knowledge. You'll also learn ways to keep centers interesting for your students with minimal weekly effort on your part!
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 26
Registration Deadline 8/2/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Heather Ward ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/13/2023 8:30 am
- 8/2/2023 8:30 am
- All Aboard! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (ECSE, Pre-K, K Teachers)
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development- Problem Solving - Virtual
- Conscious Discipline
- Exploring and Experimenting with Coding in the Early Years
- RDSPD Supervisors, Parent Advisors, TVIs, and COMS Virtual Q&A Session with ECI of North Central Texas - Virtual
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Scottish Rite for Children (SRC) Build: A K-1 Early Reading Intervention
- Small-Group Instruction Made Simple!
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- The Power of Music and Relationships: Supporting Young Learners - Virtual