Work-Based Learning Training for CTE Teachers and Administrators - 31066
In this professional development course, CTE teachers and administrators will learn what authentic work-based learning (WBL) is and how to ensure that students learn the skills and knowledge appropriate for their career pathway in a safe and appropriate environment through collaborative partnerships with local employers. This course introduces basic laws, rules, and procedures relevant to teaching career and technical education (CTE) courses that involve WBL at the secondary school level in Texas. This meets state requirements for WBL training for Career Prep, WBL, and Practicum courses.
Schedule & Location
CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Title I, Part C, Carl D Perkins Grant SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- April 2024 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- March 2024 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- May 2024 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- New Counselor CTE Workshop: CTE Programs, an Infrastructure for College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR)
- New Counselor CTE Workshop: Effective Advising for CTE Programs - Ensuring Access & Equity of CCMR Readiness
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: CTE Resources
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: Data-Driven Decision Making
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: Partnerships
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: Program Design
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online