2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC - 31010
Use local data in DMAC to improve instruction. Create quality online assessments aligned to STAAR standards using the TAG test item bank and collect data in TEKScore. Weâ€™ll focus on how to create, score, and report on assessment items with the new interactive item types such as hot spot, inline choice, multi-select, and more. Effortlessly analyze results by customizing the options of your favorite reports under the one-click settings included with the Teacher Dashboards.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Counselors, ESC 11 Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
DMAC User or anyone interested in learning more about DMAC. Bring a. device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 7/26/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
ESC 7 ESC 7
Offered Again On
- 7/26/2023 9:00 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 1 - Utilities, State Assessment, Student Portfolio, Appraisals, lead4ward, Exports, and PlanWorks
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- ELAR Strategies That Support Digital Learning in the Classroom
- IEP to Action - Jam Session - Virtual
- Literacy Connects Us to the World Conference
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Texas Through-Year Assessment Pilot (TTAP) Panel Discussion - Virtual