2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC - 31010
Use local data in DMAC to improve instruction. Create quality online assessments aligned to STAAR standards using the TAG test item bank and collect data in TEKScore. WeÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ll focus on how to create, score, and report on assessment items with the new interactive item types such as hot spot, inline choice, multi-select, and more. Effortlessly analyze results by customizing the options of your favorite reports under the one-click settings included with the Teacher Dashboards.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Counselors, ESC 11 Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
DMAC User or anyone interested in learning more about DMAC. Bring a. device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 14th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Level 1, (October) Lab 1, and (January) Lab 2*- Season #6 - Mansfield ISD, Glenn Harmon ES
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Refresher Level 1 Season 6 - Everman
- County Academic Network Collaboration and Round Tables
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- IEP to Action
- TexQuest: Build Family Connections with TexQuest Digital Resources - Virtual
- TexQuest: ELAR TEKS and TexQuest Resources Make a Perfect Pair - Virtual
- TFAR Deep Dive - Virtual