(Joshua ISD) EB Strategies for Pre-K-12th Grade - 30868
This professional development will consist of two three-hour sessions (one for Pre-K-5 and one for grades 6-12) where teachers will explore and plan for a variety of high-leverage best practices for Emergent Bilingual students. Strategies will include how to create and use Interactive Word Walls, Talk Tasks to develop oracy around highly tested TEKs and their rigorous academic vocabulary, Frayer Models, multisensory vocabulary instruction, and more!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Amp It Up!
- Amp It Up! - Online
- Amplify Reading - Cracking the Code in the Phonics Progression
- Book Clubs and Lit Circles: Setting Up Choice Reading in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Connecting Reading and Writing in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Writing across Genres in Secondary ELAR (6-12)