Supporting Emergent Bilinguals with Canvas - 30843
Interactivity in person. Interactivity online. Letâ€™s blend them together effectively to supercharge emergent bilingual student success using Canvas. Walk away with a bag full of strategies and Canvas tools that include questioning, creating student voice, organization, chunking, visible learning, check for understanding, and many more.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 Mathematics Achievement Academy, 2nd Grade
- 2023 Mathematics Achievement Academy, 3rd Grade
- 2023 Mathematics Achievement Academy, Kindergarten - 1st Grade
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA 1-5 en espanol
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- Building Biliteracy through Cross-Linguistic Connections
- Reading Like a Writer: Using Spanish Mentor Texts as herramientas for Writing - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Unlocking the Science of Reading in the Spanish Biliteracy Classroom