(Lake Worth ISD) ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course â€” Face-to-Face - 30747
With a goal to increase the number of certified ESL teachers who will effectively deliver instruction to English language learners, this training will provide participants with the research foundation and content addressed in the domains and competencies of the ESL Supplemental (154) TExES examination. As part of developing an understanding of second-language acquisition and the challenges facing the English language learner, best practices for effective instruction will be shared. Explanations of sample exam questions will be analyzed as well as test-taking tips and techniques. The supplemental test is one part of a two-test requirement for bilingual certification.
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher Certification Candidate, Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Offered Again On
- (Joshua ISD) EB Strategies for Pre-K-12th Grade
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Content-Based Language Instruction Overview for Emergent Bilingual Students in Pre-K-12
- ELPS: Talk-Tasks and Discourse in ELAR and Social Studies
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Supporting Emergent Bilinguals with Canvas
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs