STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 6 â€” Algebra 1 - 30727
This session will offer face-to-face professional development that will outline important features of the new STAAR redesign for the upcoming school year for mathematics, grades 6 through Algebra 1. Participants will experience new test items and receive additional guidance for rigor and instructional best practices to promote student success on these new math STAAR item types.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 37
Registration Deadline 12/5/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Rebecca Ramirez ESC Region 11, David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 3 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/5/2022 12:30 pm
- Blended Learning Academy - Blooming Students and Beaming Educators to Excellence!
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- New Teacher Tech: Using Technology Resources to Increase Classroom Culture - Virtual
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Secondary ELAR Literacy Strategies Series
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Teaching in the Fast Lane: Accelerated Learning with Active Learning
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual