Maximizing Student Success: Practical Application of the Section 504 Technical Assistance Guide for Educators - 30713
The 504 Technical Assistance Guide (TAG) is an essential tool for educators who support students with disabilities or special needs. This guide provides a framework for creating and implementing effective 504 plans, which are individualized accommodations designed to ensure that students with disabilities have equal access to education. In this workshop, participants will explore best practices for identifying and accommodating students with disabilities as well as strategies for working collaboratively with parents, students, and other stakeholders. Through interactive activities, participants will gain a deeper understanding of the 504 process. They will leave the workshop with practical tools and resources for creating effective 504 plans and strategies for monitoring and adjusting plans as needed to ensure that students continue to receive the support they need to succeed.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Adolescent Development Course - Online
- An Overview of the Manifestation Determination Review (MDR) Process - Virtual
- Coaching PLCs in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- Section 504 Professional Learning Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person