Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - 30700
The virtual Federal Programs Directors' Meeting will kick off with a review of important ESSA updates from TEA and the ACET Conference during the morning session. In the afternoon, we will return to review implementation requirements for each ESSA program, including compliance items included in recent random validations. The meeting will incorporate time for Q&A and for sharing ideas and best practices across LEAs.
Schedule & Location
Directors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Central Office Administrators, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2022-2023 Connecting, Collaborating, and Caputuring!
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- End-of-Year State and Federal Requirements for Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth - VIRTUAL - Virtual
- Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- TEA English Learner Division Webinars for 2022-2023 - Online
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- Title III English Learner Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Training (VIRTUAL) - Virtual