Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC - 30645
This Professional Learning Community (PLC) is intended for ESC Region 11 Cohort Leaders and invited guests to share best practices and collaboratively problem-solve topics related to leading a Reading Academies cohort. All ESC Region 11 Cohort Leaders are welcome to attend. Cohort Leaders outside of ESC Region 11 may be personally invited to attend. This PLC will meet weekly on Wednesdays through June 2023. Once registered, attendees will receive an Outlook Invitation with Zoom meeting information.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, ESC 11 Personnel
No pre- or post-training activities are required for this series of sessions.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 14th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Level 1, (October) Lab 1, and (January) Lab 2*- Season #6 - Mansfield ISD, Glenn Harmon ES
- BlendED - Learning Academy: Best Practices for a Modern Personalized Learning Classroom
- Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Teachers using mCLASS
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- IEP to Action
- Literacy Connects Us to the World Conference
- Mathematics Leaders Community
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Palo Pinto
- TexQuest: Build Family Connections with TexQuest Digital Resources - Virtual