Getting Ready for Reading By Design - Introduction to Volume 0 - 30600
This class is part of a series of Reading by Design intervention trainings. This course will introduce participants to Volume 0 of Getting Ready for Reading by Design, a collection of 20 lessons designed for students who need extra support with foundational skills. This material is designed to support foundational literacy before beginning a program like Reading by Design. Lesson components include phonological awareness, alphabet, fine motor skills, oral language, and components of language. As part of this training in Volume O, participants will receive an alphabet deck, a feelings poster, and a set of vocabulary picture cards.
Dyslexia Interventionist, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training Seminars (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia)
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students