Getting Ready for Reading By Design - Introduction to Volume 0 - 30600
This class is part of a series of Reading by Design intervention trainings. This course will introduce participants to Volume 0â€ Getting Ready for Reading by Design, a volume of 20 lessons designed for students who need extra support with foundational skills. This material is designed to support foundational literacy before beginning a program like Dyslexia Intervention Fundamentals with Reading by Design. Lesson components include phonological awareness, alphabet, fine motor, oral language, and components of language. Participants will receive as part of this training Volume 0, an alphabet deck, a feelings poster, and a set of vocabulary picture cards.
Dyslexia Interventionist, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training Advanced Seminars (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia) - Cohort 1
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training Introductory Seminars (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia) - Cohort 2
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia (2023-2024)
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual