Let's Go to Work! Part 3:Your Money, Turning 18, and Social Security Benefits - SPANISH Virtual - 30594
This is Part 3 of an eight-part series. Turning 18 is an important age when it comes to receiving or applying for benefits. Participants will gain information on (1) what to do if they are currently not receiving benefits, (2) what to do if benefits have been denied, and (3) what to do in order to maintain current benefits.
Community/Public, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators), Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Diagnosticians, Parents, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
This session will be presented in Spanish. This is a Texas Workforce Commission Charting the Course Initiative. Families are encouraged to attend each session in the series. Families will have the opportunity to schedule confidential one-on-one benefits counseling with a Certified Community Work Incentive Counselor.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 19
Registration Deadline 12/2/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Sandy Hardy Smith Imagine Enterprises
This session’s start date is less than 1 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 12/3/2022 10:00 am
- Let's Go to Work! Part 5: Person-Centered Planning and Circle of Support - ENGLISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 5: Person-Centered Planning and Circle of Support - SPANISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 4: Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and the Student Earned Income Exclusion (SEIE) - ENGLISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 4: Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and the Student Earned Income Exclusion (SEIE) - SPANISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 6: Your Money - Your Future: Strategies for Long-Term Success - ENGLISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 7: Your Money - Decision-Making Tools - ENGLISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 8: Beyond Money - Services After Leaving the Education System - ENGLISH - Virtual