Enhance Your Interest Areas in Early Childhood - 30546
Prekindergarten students spend more time learning in their environment than they do in direct instruction with a teacher throughout the course of an average day. For this reason, interest areas or centers remain an integral part of teacher planning and indirect instruction. This session will build on the early childhood practices of promoting language building throughout the day, assembling a collection of intriguing and purposeful materials, and documenting student growth. Please note that a My Teaching Strategies account is recommended and can be created at https://teachingstrategies.com/state/texas/.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 24
Registration Deadline 6/1/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Paola Pineda ESC Region 11, Tracy Gunn ESC Region 11
For assistance contact:
Reading Academies Cohort Leader
Offered Again On
- 6/1/2023 8:30 am
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Wonder K-1
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Fine Arts Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Technology Domain - Virtual
- Exploring and Experimenting with Coding in the Early Years
- Pump Up Productivity in Centers!
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Small-Group Instruction Made Simple!
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs