Quiz is More Than a Four-Letter Word - 30435
Did you know that the latest generation platform of Discovery Education now offers three ways to create formative assessments? The new Quiz feature allows you to embed questions in any DE video, check for understanding with a range of question formats, and ask interactive questions live. In this session, participants will experience Quiz as a learner and learn how to create quizzes.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, ESC 11 Personnel, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- IEP to Action - Jam Session - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities
- Principal Synergy Network
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. (ESC Region 11)
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom