Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - 30423
There have been many changes in the world of special education in recent years. These legal updates are designed to share current information and trends related to special education law. This session is reserved for district leaders who support special education students. Please reach out to Dr. Ivy Foss for the registration passcode if you would like to attend.
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CTE - Expert to Expert: Connecting Industry Practitioners and Educators
- EB Tuesday Talks: Q&A for Emergent Bilingual Requirements - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Impact Coaching
- K-12 STEM Programming for District and Community Leadership
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)