Backward Design Planning with the Secondary ELAR TEKS (6-12) Virtual - 30299
Participants will explore Backward Design Planning with the Secondary ELAR TEKS before practicing planning with the end in mind. For this session, participants will engage in a two-hour learning experience before completing an artifact on their own to earn full credit for the course.
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 16
Registration Deadline 9/27/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Brittany Kosumsuriya ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/27/2022 4:30 pm
- Amp It Up! - Virtual
- Amplify Reading Unit and Lesson Internalization for Educators - Virtual - Virtual
- Content-Based Language Instruction Overview for Emergent Bilingual Students in Pre-K-12
- Discovery Education Experience - Explore the Basics - Virtual
- ELPS: From Theory to Practice in Secondary Classrooms
- ELPS: Talk-Tasks and Discourse in ELAR and Social Studies
- ESL Specialist Toolkit
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Writing Across Genres in Secondary ELAR (6-12)