GoTeach11: Capstone Course - 2022-2023 Online - 30220
GoTeach 11 candidates will explore the multi-faceted nature of lesson planning and facilitation. Teachers will design a full, detailed lesson plan throughout Phase 1 and practice teaching portions of the lesson during live Phase 1 Lesson Labs. Teachers will receive feedback during each Lesson Lab and reflect before teaching a full lesson during the Lesson Presentations.
Teacher Certification Candidate,
Formal admittance into the ESC Region 11 GoTeach11 teacher certification program is required.
Seats Left 81
Registration Deadline 1/31/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Teacher Certification Program
Lance Silva ESC Region 11, Harrison McCoy ESC Region 11, Rebecca Wilder ESC Region 11, Stevi Motheral ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 8/1/2022 8:00 am
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course Face-to-Face
- GoTeach11 Classroom Management, Part 1 - Online
- GoTeach11 Digital Learning - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Content Area Courses - Online
- GoTeach11 Phase 1 Orientation - Virtual
- GoTeach11 Phase 2 Portfolio Artifacts Fall 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Capstone Course - Spring 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Educator Professionalism - 2021 Cycle 1 - Online
- GoTeach11: Field-Based Experiences - 2022 - Online
- GoTeach11: Fundamentals of Teaching - Spring 2022 - Online