Literature + Math + Art for Young Learners - 30160
In this practical session, you will be ready to engage young learners with a collection of cross-curricular activities that integrate art, math, and children's literature. Find creative ways to connect the visual arts to math and literature with hands-on methods and activities while supporting the learning and development of all young children.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 Mathematics Achievement Academy, 2nd Grade
- 2023 Mathematics Achievement Academy, 3rd Grade
- 2023 Mathematics Achievement Academy, Kindergarten - 1st Grade
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA 1-5 en espanol
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- Building Biliteracy through Cross-Linguistic Connections
- Reading Like a Writer: Using Spanish Mentor Texts as herramientas for Writing - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Unlocking the Science of Reading in the Spanish Biliteracy Classroom