Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face) - 30153
With a goal to increase the number of certified bilingual teachers who will effectively deliver instruction to Emergent Bilingual (EB) students, this training will provide participants with the research foundation and content addressed in the domains and competencies of the Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES examination. As part of the development of an understanding of second-language acquisition and the challenges facing the English language learner, best practices for effective instruction will be shared. Explanations of sample exam questions will be analyzed as well as test-taking tips and techniques. The supplemental test is one part of a two-test requirement for bilingual certification.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher Certification Candidate, Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading - Internalization with Intentionality
- Blended Learning 2.0 - Integrating ChatGPT for Advanced Blended/Personalized Learning Educators
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Unlocking the Science of Reading in the Spanish Biliteracy Classroom