Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth (Virtual) Virtual - 30148
In this session, participants will explore activities and services that Title III, Part A-funded local educational agencies (LEAs) may implement to enhance the instructional opportunities of immigrant children and youth.
Directors, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- 2024 CTE Expert to Expert: Connecting Industry Practitioners to Educators Summit
- An Overview of the Manifestation Determination Review (MDR) Process - Virtual
- Crucial Influence (Crucial Learning Series)
- Data Analysis Advisory Meetings
- EB Progress Monitoring for TELPAS - Virtual
- Enhancing Program Implementation and Refinement Series for Bilingual Education & ESL - Virtual
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) Elementary Math Cadre
- Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting
- Section 504 Professional Learning and Consortium Series