Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth - 30148
In this session, participants will explore activities and services that Title III, Part A-funded local educational agencies (LEAs) may implement to enhance the instructional opportunities of immigrant children and youth.
Directors, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 16
Registration Deadline 10/4/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Indhira Salazar ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 10/11/2023 8:30 am
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- End-of-Year State and Federal Requirements for Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- HB 4545 Revisited - Virtual
- Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- Region 11 Spanish Spelling Bee
- Special Education Monitoring Series - Root Cause Analysis
- TEA English Learner Division Webinars for 2022-2023 - Online
- Title III English Learner Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Training (VIRTUAL) - Virtual