R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Slow Reveal Graphs - An Asynchronous Session Online - 30112
What is the story with this graph? In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive learning tasks using Desmos Classroom. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate the mathematics literacy routine, Slow Reveal Graph. This session will address methods and strategies to deliver Slow Reveal Graph in grades 6-12.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 99
Registration Deadline 1/6/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/22/2022 8:30 am
- Checking for Understanding with Secondary ELAR STAAR/EOC New Question Types
- Helping Students Improve Their Self-Regulation: 75 Instructional Activities - Virtual
- Online GT 30 CORE - Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Numberless Word Problems - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Understanding and Analyzing the Secondary ELAR TEKS (6-12)
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 CORE - Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Virtual