R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Slow Reveal Graphs - An Asynchronous Session - 30112
What is the story with this graph? In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive learning tasks using Desmos Classroom. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate the mathematics literacy routine, Slow Reveal Graph. This session will address methods and strategies to deliver Slow Reveal Graph in grades 6-12.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 5 Next Gen Personal Finance (NGPF) General Resources in 50 Minutes - Virtual
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Secondary ELAR Writing Calibrations and Trend Analysis: STAAR and Beyond
- Small Group, Big Impact: Integrating ChatGPT for Personalized Classroom Instruction - Virtual
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Teaching American History: Slavery and the Constitution - ALTERNATE LOCATION
- Teaching Human Rights - ALTERNATE LOCATION