R-1-1 Math Now: Deep Dive into Formative Assessments in Mathematics: K-5 Online - 30102
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate formative assessments in the classroom in any learning environment. This session focuses on the power of using formative assessment strategies to build on student understanding and to guide instruction toward student mastery of the mathematics learning goal. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 2.0 CPE. This session will open on October 17, 2022, and will close on April 21, 2023.
Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 95
Registration Deadline 4/21/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/17/2022 7:00 am
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) Jam Session - Virtual
- GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Math Workshop University
- Online GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Online GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Online
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- STAAR Redesign for Math, Grades 6 â€” Algebra 1
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations