R-1-1 Math Now: Deep Dive into Formative Assessments in Mathematics: K-5 Online - 30102
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate formative assessments in the classroom in any learning environment. This session focuses on the power of using formative assessment strategies to build on student understanding and to guide instruction toward student mastery of the mathematics learning goal. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 2.0 CPE. This session will open on October 17, 2022, and will close on April 21, 2023.
Teacher - General Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 77
Registration Deadline 4/21/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/17/2022 7:00 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Amp It Up! - Online
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- GT Update - Social Studies on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the Social Studies Classroom
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual