Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) - CPE CREDIT - 29869
Mental Health First Aid teaches you how to identify, understand, and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance-use disorders. This five-hour training gives you the skills you need to reach out and provide initial support to someone who may be developing a mental health or substance-use problem and help connect them to the appropriate care.
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Accountability Series: Graduation
- Counseling for Behavioral Change with Betty White, LPC
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- CTE - Expert to Expert: Connecting Industry Practitioners and Educators
- McKinney-Vento Liaison Regional Meeting - Virtual
- New Counselor Cohort Series Spring 2022-LPC CREDIT
- School Behavioral Threat Assessment Training
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- TEHCY McKinney-Vento Junior/Senior Day
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - LPC CREDIT